Annapurna Circuit Trekking (24 days)
Annapurna Circuit trek is one of the well-known trekking route in the world. The trek around the Annapurna massif
Annapurna Circuit trek is one of the well-known trekking route in the world.
The trek around the Annapurna massif is one of the finest trek in the Himalayas
and is regularly described as one of the top ten treks in the world. About 64%
of the trekkers trek Annapurna regions those come in Nepal for trekking.
This Annapurna Circuit trek is also known as Round Annapurna trekking covers
the rare combination of long array of snow capped peaks, crystal clear lakes,
turbulent rivers with deep gorges, hot springs and picturesque villages inhabited
by simple and friendly local people. The three-week trek takes you far way from
the road, in to the heart of the high mountains.
- Day 01 :
- Arrive in Kathmandu and pick up you by our private vehicle and transfer to the Hotel.
- Day 02 :
- Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old Stupa) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel.
- Day 03 :
- Drive Kathmandui - Besisahar: Drive to Besisahar about 6 hours stay at an altitiude of 820m
- Day 04 :
- Trek 2 - Bahundanda: WE walk through the deep river gorge, rice fields, subtropical forest and small hamlets, past a majestic waterfall with towering peaks of Himalchuli and Manaslu.stay at 1320m
- Day 05 :
- Trek 3 - Bahundanda to Chamje: A steep and slippery trail runs up and down through paddy fields, passing through tiny Tibetan villages, the trail ascends through the rhododendron forest to Chamje. and overnight at teahouse.
- Day 06 :
- Trek 4 - Chamje to Bagarchhap: The path climbs the river through bamboo groves, we cross barely and potato fields to reach Dharapani and work an hour to Bagarchhap site of our first Tibetan Monastery and with the views of Annapurna 2 and Lamjung Himal
- Day 07 :
- Trek 5 - Bagarchhap to Chame: The trail climbs along the mule track through ine and fir forest and then follows the river for a time amongs the higher oak and maple trees. overngiht at teahouse.
- Day 08 :
- Trek 6 - Chame to Pisang: The trail follows through the river valley stay at pisang(3210m) with good views along the way of Pisang peak and Annapurna 2.
- Day 09 :
- Trek 7 - Pisang to Manang : Walk through the fields of grazing Yak and a wide variety of crops. This large Tibetan settlement provides good views of Annapurna2, 3, 4, Gangapurna and Tarkekang. Stay at 3570m.
- Day 10 :
- Trek 8 - Acclimatization at Manang : Today we take a rest day for acclimatize to the higher altitude. We explore the Manag monasteries, Gangapurna Lake and Manag village.In the evening we go for Himalayan Rescue Association office for listening a lecture about a High altitude sickness and overnight at teahouse.
- Day 11 :
- Trek 9 - ChuriLeder: We move through alpine pastures to scrubby forests of juniper and rose. We stay at an elevation of 4250m.
- Day 12 :
- Trek 10 - Thorong Phedi : Churi atter to Thorong Phedi B.C ? Walking near by the river, It is some time possible to see herds of blue mountain sheep stay at 4800m
- Day 13 :
- Trek 11 - Crossing Thorung La, Muktinath: We ascend steeply to high camp at 4590m then along an undulating trail to the flat top of throngla( 5416m) from here the trail descend steeply down to Muktinath. This is one of the most important pilgrimage sights for Hindus. It is also home to many ethnics Tibetans and holy Buddhists. overnight at teahouse.
- Day 14 :
- Day 14 : Trek 12 - Kagbeni: gradually walk through the buckwhite field and popular groves, then in to Kaligandaki valley. Visiting a old buddhist Monastery. stay at 2800m
- Day 15 :
- Trek 13 - Marpha: Descend to Marpha a lovely village of white washed house and fertile fields as the trail continues, The Himlayan rain shadow end and open spaces make way for conifers forest
- Day 16 :
- Trek 14 - Ghasa: nice village with greenery and open space.
- Day 17 :
- Trek 15 - Tatopani: We walk about 6 and half hours to tatopani. we will walk throught subtropical vegetation and the return of water buffalo, banyan trees and poinsettias,. The trail follows the river through a world deepest George and have a very nice view one of the longest waterfall. Stay at Tatopani and visit natural hot spring 1180m
- Day 18 :
- Trek 16 - Tatopani to Sikha
- Day 19 :
- Trek 17 - Sikha to Ghorepani
- Day 20 :
- Trek 18 - Ghorepani to Tikhedunga: Early morning climb up to Poonhil One of the best Himalayan view points in Nepa, which provides a unobstructed view of the high Himalayas. work down to Hile, camp
- Day 21 :
- Trek 19 - Tikhedunga to Pokhara walk through the lust, green Modiriver valley. Past waterfalls with plunge pools that invite you to swim. stay at Pokhara, hotel
- Day 22 :
- Pokhara to Kathmandu , evening culture show ands nepali dinner, hotel
- Day 23 :
- Free day - evening culture show ands nepali dinner, hotel
- Day 24 :
- Final departure, transfer to airport
- from airport to hotel and hotel to airport transfer by private vehicle
- Three nights’ accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with Buffest breakfast
- Welcome or farewell dinners (depend up to your arrival and departure time)
- Kathmandu to Kathmandu surface transportation ( road and flight )
- Transportation road and flight for Guide and Nepali crews while applicable
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and High Altitude trekking local Sherpa porters to carry your luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter maximum weight 20 kg) including their allowance wages ,salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging expenses during a trek
- Full board meals BLD ( breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) during the trek as per available food menu in tea houses/Lodges
- Three times a cup of tea or coffee during the trek
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during trek on twin sharing basic (will provide single bedroom where ever available if you traveling solo travelers)
- Down jacket and trekking Equipment for local Staff
- Annapurna conservation area Permit Fee (ACAP)
- TIMS card Permit (Trekkers Information Management System) for responsible tourism and porter protects
- Basic group medical supplies for normal health problem and injured (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Medical and health insurance for local crew members
- All government and local taxes (25% income tax and 13% Vat )
- Nepal Visa fee USD25 for 15 days, USD40 for 30 days or if extending your stay USD100 for 90 days. All are multiple entries. You will also need a passport photo. The visa fee can be paid in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling or Euros. (bring accurate USD cash and two passport
- International flight ticket to arrive in Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges( 15kg allowed ok Kathmandu Lukla flight ) 1kg = $1 USD
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner in Pokhara
- Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu if early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses ( Telephone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Extra Tea coffee, Snacks, energy chocolates ETC
- Personal travel and medical insurance and medicine if you using any regular medicine
- Helicopter evacuation and emergency rescue
- Tips for guides and porters
- Any other items which is not in include section