Everest gokyo Lake Renjo la pass trek
Everest gokyo trek one of the most scenic, adventurous and exciting trekking destination of Everest region. This fascinating trek is popular for its shinny and snow capped Gokyo Lake.
Everest gokyo trek one of the most scenic, adventurous and exciting trekking destination of Everest region. This fascinating trek is popular for its shinny and snow capped Gokyo Lake. You can see the Everest view itself clear and shiny like view of Kalapathar. Everest base camp trek is more renowned but if it is the mountains and alpine scenery that counts Gokyo lake trek is even better destination is the serene lake of Gokyo located at (4750m ) and the nearby Gokyo-Ri (5,350m) for the finest Everest view and other mountains of the region . Everest gokyo trek offers you a chance to visualize the perfect scenery of mighty Mt Everest, fascinating snow covered forest and villages, shiny lakes, colorful villages of Sherpa people and many more natural and cultural beauty of Nepal.
Everest gokyo trek starts with a scenic flight from Kathmandu to lukla. Lukla is one of the most dangerous airport of Nepal. We start or trek following the trekking trail of Everest region passing through fascinating villages and towns such as Namche Bazaar, Tengboche and other. Everest gokyo trek is the combined trek that visualize us the panoramic view of mighty Everest along with the fascinating gokyo lake tour. During our trek we pass through some of the highest pass of Himalayan region of Nepal. Commencing this fascinating trek will let you explore the Himalayan scenic beauty of Nepal along with cultural touch.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Hotel
- Welcome to Kathmandu valley. Upon your arrival we assist you from international airport to our hotel. After a short rest we take you to our company office where you can discuss and plan for the trek. Enjoy evening welcome diner programs and rest overnight.
- Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla by flight and trek to Phakding (2610m/7903ft) - Flight to Lukla 30 minutes and walking 5:30 hours
- Today early in the morning we take you to a scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu to lukla. Lukla is the scenic village and the most dangerous airstrip of Nepal. From lukla we start our trek all the way to Phakding. We trek for 5-6hours following the trail of Everest region passing via some of the most scenic surrounding and cultural villages. At evening rest at local lodge.
- Day 03: Phakding-Namche Bazaar (3440m/11286ft) - walking 5:30 hours.
- Today after breakfast we trek from Phakding all the way to Namche bazaar. Namche bazaar the gate way town to Everest is a touristic hub of khumbu region and also famous for its ancient monasteries and shrines. Namche Bazaar is a market town, where every Saturday morning traders from lower altitude sell goods to Sherpa’s. Most of the trading is over by mid-day and the traders return to their villages. Enjoy evening diner and rest overnight.
- Day 04: Acclimatization day At Namche Bazzar- walking 5 hours.
- Today we let you to explore the sightseeing and cultural places of Namche bazaar. A short trek to the museum celebrating the traditional customs of the Sherpa people, as well as about flora & Fauna & its land, more importantly, from here you will get the proper glimpse of Everest and the surrounding mountains. Enjoy the visit around and rest overnight.
- Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3857m/12,670 feet)- walking 5 hours.
- Today we trek following the Everest trekking trail all the way from Namche bazaar to Tengboche. Tengboche is one of the most famous places of this trail. We pass through green forest of oak and pine along with scenic environment around. Visit the famous Tengboche monastery and other sightseeing and cultural sites. Enjoy evening dinner and rest overnight.
- Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche (4410m/14468ft)- walking 5:30 hours.
- Today we trek continues to climb as we head to the altitude of 4310m taking our time so not to be affected by the thinning air. We trek an exotic trekking trail from Tengboche al the way to Dingboche. Enjoy evening dinner and rest overnight.
- Day 07: Rest and acclimatization day in Dingboche (4410m/14468ft).
- Rest and acclimatization in Dingboche. Early morning hike to Nagarjun Hill (5050m/15291ft). This attractive view point offers incredible views of the fifth highest mountain Makalu 8463m along with the panoramic view of Himalayan range. After sightseeing we trek back to Dingboche. Rest overnight.
- Day 08: Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m/16108ft).
- Today after breakfast we trek uphill following the trekking trail of Everest region all the way to Dingboche. This fascinating day trek passes by some of the great scenic point and natural surroundings. Enjoy evening diner and rest overnight.
- Day 09: Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5363m/17595ft) and back to Gorak Shep (5153m/16906ft)
- from airport to hotel and hotel to airport transfer by private vehicle
- Three nights’ accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with Buffest breakfast
- Welcome or farewell dinners (depend up to your arrival and departure time)
- Kathmandu Lukla kathmandu domestic flight ticket with all applicable taxes and departure tax with 15KG luggage.
- Kathmandu lukla Kathmandu flight ticket for Guide and Nepali crews while applicable
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and High Altitude trekking local Sherpa porters to carry your luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter maximum weight 20 kg) including their allowance wages ,salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging expenses during a trek
- Full board meals BLD ( breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) during the trek as per available food menu in tea houses/Lodges
- Three times a cup of tea or coffee during the trek
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during trek on twin sharing basic (will provide single bedroom where ever available if you traveling solo travelers)
- Down jacket and trekking Equipment for local Staff
- Sagarmatha National Park (Everest national park )Permit Fee
- TIMS card Permit (Trekkers Information Management System) for responsible tourism and porter protects
- Basic group medical supplies for normal health problem and injured (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Medical and health insurance for local crew members
- All government and local taxes (25% income tax and 13% Vat )
- Nepal Visa fee USD25 for 15 days, USD40 for 30 days or if extending your stay USD100 for 90 days. All are multiple entries. You will also need a passport photo. The visa fee can be paid in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling or Euros. (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International flight ticket to arrive in Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges( 15kg allowed ok Kathmandu Lukla flight ) 1kg = $1 USD
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu if early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses ( Telephone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Extra Tea coffee, Snacks, energy chocolates ETC
- Personal travel and medical insurance and medicine if you using any regular medicine
- Helicopter evacuation and emergency rescue
- Tips for guides and porters
- Any other items which is not in include section