Everest Base camp Kalapathar Trekking
We fly to Lukla and begin trekking through the land of the legendary Sherpas into the Sagarmatha (Everest) national park. Since the successful ascent
We fly to Lukla and begin trekking through the land of the legendary Sherpas into the Sagarmatha (Everest) national park. Since the successful ascent of Everest the Khumbu region has enjoyed the international attention. We follow the classic trail to Namche bazaar, Khumjung, Pangboche and Lobuche to the Everest Base Camp and go on to Kalapatthar. From Tengboche to Pangboche (3,985m) the trail rises through meadows where graze yak.
After touring the monastery we set out and cross the Lobuche Khola to arrive at Pheriche. After crossing the moraines of the Changri Shar Glacier, we reach the sandy plain of Gorakshep. Then we climb up amongst large boulders to the broad summit of Kalapatthar (5,545m), which offers the best view of Everest and Khumbu Glacier. Whether it may be called Everest, Sagarmatha or Chomolungma, the highest peak of this planet is stunning to behold.
- Day 01 :
- Arrival in Kathmandu airport then transfer to hotel after check in hotel meet guide and trekking crew then welcome dinner
- Day 02 :
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with a guide and preparation trekking equipment and trekking gears.
- Day 03 :
- Kathmandu fly to Lukla (2800m) meet others trekking crew members and trek Phakding (2600m) it takes about 4 hour then overnight stay in lodge or camp.
- Day 04 :
- Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3450m) then overnight Lodge or camp. (After breakfast trek along the dud Koshi valley and enter the Sagarmatha National Park)
- Day 05 :
- A free day at Namche for acclimatization, explore Sherpa village and visit museum - excellent views of great Himalayan including Everest.
- Day 06 :
- Namche Bazaar trek to Phortse (Sherpa Village) about 5/6 hours then overnight at camp or lodge.
- Day 07 :
- Phortse trek to Dingboche it takes about 6 hours then overnight at camp or lodge. (We follow a spectacular high path to Pangboche for lunch and continue trek to Dingboche (4200).
- Day 08 :
- After breakfast optional walk to Chhukhung and Island Peak base camp with pack lunch for the day and back to Dingboche.
- Day 09 :
- Dingboche trek to Labuche it takes about 5 hours then overnight at camp or lodge.( Follow the main trail to Everest base camp up beside Khumbu glacier to Labuche 4900m via Thukla)
- Day 10 :
- Labuche trek to KalaPatthar about 5/6 hours then overnight at camp or lodge. (Early start trek to GorakhShep & climb Kala Pather (5545m) over looking view Everest base camp and back to Labuhe.
- Day 11 :
- Labuche to Tengboche
- Day 12 :
- Tengboche trek to Manjo then overnight at camp or lodge. (After Breakfast descend to Phungithanga a across the bridge and ascend to Sanasa than Namche for lunch after lunch descend to Monjo.)
- Day 13 :
- Monjo trek to Lukla about 4 hour then overnight at camp or lodge. (The final day of the trek follow the Dudh kosi valley to Lukla via Phagding with the pleasant walk.)
- Day 14 :
- fly from Lukla to Kathmandu then overnight at hotel.
- Day 15 :
- Free day in Kathmandu shopping etc.
- Day 16 :
- Transfer to airport for International departure back to home or connecting onward journey.
- from airport to hotel and hotel to airport transfer by private vehicle
- Three nights’ accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with Buffest breakfast
- Welcome or farewell dinners (depend up to your arrival and departure time)
- Kathmandu Lukla kathmandu domestic flight ticket with all applicable taxes and departure tax with 15KG luggage.
- Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu flight ticket for Guide and Nepali crews while applicable
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and High Altitude trekking local Sherpa porters to carry your luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter maximum weight 20 kg) including their allowance wages ,salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging expenses during a trek
- Full board meals BLD ( breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) during the trek as per available food menu in tea houses/Lodges
- Three times a cup of tea or coffee during the trek
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during trek on twin sharing basic (will provide single bedroom where ever available if you traveling solo travelers)
- Down jacket and trekking Equipment for local Staff
- Sagarmatha National Park (Everest national park )Permit Fee
- TIMS card Permit (Trekkers Information Management System) for responsible tourism and porter protects
- Medical and health insurance for local crew members
- All government and local taxes (25% income tax and 13% Vat )
- Nepal Visa fee USD25 for 15 days, USD40 for 30 days or if extending your stay USD100 for 90 days. All are multiple entries. You will also need a passport photo. The visa fee can be paid in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling or Euros. (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International flight ticket to arrive in Kathmandu Excess baggage charges( 15kg allowed ok Kathmandu Lukla flight ) 1kg = $1 USD
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu if early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses ( Telephone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Extra Tea coffee, Snacks, energy chocolates ETC
- Personal travel and medical insurance and medicine if you using any regular medicine
- Helicopter evacuation and emergency rescue
- Tips for guides and porters