Kathmandu City Hiking and Sightseeing
Here are temples dating back to the fifth century and some of the greatest stone, wood and metal sculpture in the world. Among the places you visit are: the ancient palace complexes
Here are temples dating back to the fifth century and some of the greatest stone, wood and metal sculpture in the world. Among the places you visit are: the ancient palace complexes; the better known temples of the Valley; a sixteen hundred year old stupas a top of a hill; one of the largest stupas in the world; Pasupatinath, among the most important pilgrimages sites of the Hindus; Budhanilkantha, where the Preserver Vishnu reclines; a temple of the angry Mother Goddess who demands sacrifice of animals.
The valley treks begin from Budhanilkantha and ascend to the hill tops of Nagarjun, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel via a trek down to Changu Narayan and drive. Both places will offer the panoramic view stretching from Annapurna in the west to Mt. Everest in the East.The treks continue via the famous Buddhist monastery of Namo Buddha then descend to the typical Newari village of Panauti, where we camp.
The next day we climb to the highest point of the valley, Phulchowki, which offers the most fantastic view of the valley with the backdrop of the Himalayas. After our camp at Godavari, the botanical garden, we conclude our trek at Pharping crossing through many typical Newari villages on the way. Before we drive back to Kathmandu, we visit, Dhakshinkali, the most feared goddess.
- Day 01 :
- Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
- Day 02 :
- Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full days sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) Return to the hotel.
- Day 03 :
- after breakfast Sightseeing around Kathmandu Durbar square ,then Drive to Dakinkali
- Day 04 :
- Free Day shopping evening diner with together
- Day 05 :
- Final Departure To the Airport.
- Airfare tickets
- Hotel room
- Tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Prepaid dinner
- Car rental
- Baggage Insurance
- Gas for transport
- Airport - hotel transfer
- Car insurance