Pokhara Sarangkot Trekking
Sarangkot is very famous hill station for sunrise and sunset view. Trekking from Pokhara to Sarangkot is considered to be one of the easy trekking in Nepal which passes through
Sarangkot is very famous hill station for sunrise and sunset view. Trekking from Pokhara to Sarangkot is considered to be one of the easy trekking in Nepal which passes through the villages of different ethnic communities. Sarangkot trekking is short trekking package than others trekking package within the Annapurna area. This trek offers the great opportunity to observe the fascinating culture and custom of Nepal?s western mid hill communities with in a short time.
Sarangkot offers the superb views of Mount Annapurna, Dhaulagiri range. During the course of Annapurna trekking, this easy and short trekking could be done either from Pokhara or from Dhampus village.
- Day 01 :
- Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to the hotel. Welcome Dinner in the evening.
- Day 02 :
- Sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley and preparation for the trek.
- Day 03 :
- Drive west to Pokhara (200 km/8 hours) by bus or fly to Pokhara
- Day 04 :
- Pokhara - Sarangkot - 4? hours, views of Pokhara city, Phewa lake and Annapurna ranges.
- Day 05 :
- Sarangkot - Naundanda/Khare - 4? hours
- Day 06 :
- Naundanda - Dhampus - 4? hours, majestic views of mount Machhapuchhre, Annapurna & living style of Gurung tribe
- Day 07 :
- Dhampus - Phedi - 1? hours, drive to Pokhara - 45 minutes.
- Day 08 :
- Pokhara - Kathmandu by bus / flight.
- Day 09 :
- Final Departure.
- Airfare tickets
- Hotel room
- Tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Prepaid dinner
- Car rental
- Baggage Insurance
- Gas for transport
- Airport - hotel transfer
- Car insurance