Annapurna Ghorepani Poonhill trek
Annapurna Ghorepani Poonhill trek is one of the most attractive destinations to trek n Annapurna region. This fascinating trek is designed to let you visualize
Annapurna Ghorepani Poonhill trek is short and easy trekking package in Annapurna region of Nepal. Poon Hill is one of the most attractive destinations for mountain views. This fascinating trek is designed to let you visualize some of the most scenic and cultural villages of Annapurna region.
Ghorepani Poon Hill trek takes you to the west of Pokhara giving outstanding Himalayan scenery of the whole Annapurna region. The trekking trail passes through the beautiful Gurung villages and Rhododendron (Nepal’s National flower) forests. The spectacular mountain scenery and the beautiful ethnic villages justify the popularity of Ghorepani trekking. Similarly the trek is easy, it has enough walking along streams and forests for those who are looking for a few days close to nature, yet it is not far away and involves no high climbing. Poonhill is one of the best hill stations around this region; apart from Himalayan scenery one can enjoy the amazing view of sunrise and sunset from the top of the hill.
Ghorepani Poonhill trek starts with a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara. Pokhara is one of the most beautiful cities of Nepal with delighted lakes and fascinating natural and cultural scenery. Upon your trek you will be amused by the hospitality of the inhabitants and beautiful natural surroundings. Commence this fascinating and easy trek and enjoy the entire wilderness of natural and cultural beauty.
- Day 01
- Welcome to Kathmandu valley (1360m). Upon your arrival we assist you from international airport to our hotel. Rest overnight.
- Day 02
- Today we offer you a full day guided sightseeing and cultural heritage tour around Kathmandu valley. Enjoy evening welcome programs at hotel. Rest overnight.
- Day 03
- Today after breakfast we drive a scenic route for 6-7hours all the way from Kathmandu to Pokhara. Enjoy the natural scenery and cultural sites around. Rest overnight.
- Day 04
- Early morning short drive from Pokhara (915 m.) to Nayapul (1050m.) and Trek for 4hours al the way to Tikhedunga (1577m). Rest overnight.
- Day 05
- Today we trek for 6houra all the way from Tikhedunga to Ghorepani (2675m). Rest overnight.
- Day 06
- Early morning short Hike to Poon Hill (3180m.) and then trek for 6hours all the way to Tadapani (2675). Enjoy the best sunrise view from the top f poon hill. Rest overnight.
- Day 07
- Today we trek for 3hours all the way from Tadapani (2675m.) to Ghandruk (1950m.). Rest overnight.
- Day 08
- Today we trek for 5hours all the way from Ghandruk to Nayapul (Pokhara) and then drive to Pokhara. Rest overnight.
- Day 09
- Early morning scenic drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Enjoy farewell dinner program at hotel and rest overnight.
- Day 10
- Today we assist you to airport for your departure. Farewell.
- from airport to hotel and hotel to airport transfer by private vehicleq
- Three nights’ accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with Buffest breakfast
- Welcome or farewell dinners (depend up to your arrival and departure time)
- Kathmandu to Kathmandu surface transportation ( road and flight )
- Transportation road and flight for Guide and Nepali crews while applicable
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and High Altitude trekking local Sherpa porters to carry your luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter maximum weight 20 kg) including their allowance wages ,salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging expenses during a trek
- Full board meals BLD ( breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) during the trek as per available food menu in tea houses/Lodges
- Three times a cup of tea or coffee during the trek
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during trek on twin sharing basic (will provide single bedroom where ever available if you traveling solo travelers)
- Down jacket and trekking Equipment for local Staff
- Annapurna conservation area Permit Fee (ACAP)
- TIMS card Permit (Trekkers Information Management System) for responsible tourism and porter protects
- Basic group medical supplies for normal health problem and injured (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Medical and health insurance for local crew members
- All government and local taxes (25% income tax and 13% Vat )
- Nepal Visa fee USD25 for 15 days, USD40 for 30 days or if extending your stay USD100 for 90 days. All are multiple entries. You will also need a passport photo. The visa fee can be paid in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling or Euros. (bring accurate USD cash and two passport
- International flight ticket to arrive in Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges( 15kg allowed ok Kathmandu Lukla flight ) 1kg = $1 USD
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner in Pokhara
- Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu if early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses ( Telephone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Extra Tea coffee, Snacks, energy chocolates ETC
- Personal travel and medical insurance and medicine if you using any regular medicine
- Helicopter evacuation and emergency rescue
- Tips for guides and porters
- Any other items which is not in include section